LIFE SCIENCES: Biomedica 2012 - Where Science & Business meetThe leading interdisciplinary congress in Life Sciences organised within the Top Technology Region (Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands)
Come to meet us on our stand (in the Grand Foyer) and talk to the business developers of your region, discover the project ideas we can propose and learn about the GCS funding calls.
The project ideas are also available here.
Get more information about TTC and the GCS call for tender during our pitch on April 19th at 11:10am.
Biomedica is the conference in Europe where:
- you will find innovative partners from industry & universities to initiate joined R&D programs for new products and applications.
- you will find opportunities for out/in licensing your know-how.
- you will find researchers looking to join your R&D department at the job fair.
- you will meet experts in one on one meetings during the matchmaking sessions
Biomedica 2012 key topics:
- Biopharmaceuticals & nutraceuticals
- Medical devices & care
- Business development & product innovations
- 50 Business & science presentations
- Keynote lectures
- 100 Poster presentations
- 5 min' Pitches - NEW !!!
- Satellite conferences - NEW !!!
- 2.000 m² Exhibition
- A Job fair
- A Matchmaking event
- Valorisation of IP, Products & Services - VIPS corner
- Business - NEW !!! & scientific awards
- Cocktail reception & dinner
Begin: Wednesday, 18. April 2012
Registration on the website: http://www.biomedicasummit.com
End: Thursday, 19. April 2012
Palais des Congrès Liège - Esplanade de l'Europe, 2 - 4020 Liège - BelgiumOrganizer:
Bioliège, LifeTechLimburg, Liefteczone, LifeTecAachen Jülich
Within the Framework of the German Year in Namur, a joint event on Nanotechnologies will be...
Interactions between materials and living systems